This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BlissfulMoments #CollectiveBias
As a mom we tend to take care of ourselves last. Maybe it’s time we make ourselves first? Why not give yourself a fun and blissful spa day at home. It doesn’t have to cost a ton of money! Check out how I gave myself a spa day and give yourself one too!
5 Take Me Away Spa Day Activities For Busy Moms
1. Next time you’re at the store buy yourself some beautiful flowers. Yes, you are worth it. Add them to your warm or hot bathwater. Enjoy the smell and relaxing in the tub!
2. Add a cup of epsom salt and then slip into the tub. The epsom salt is a great way to soften your skin and detoxify your body.
3. While there read a book you’ve been meaning to take the time to read. Let the world just fall away as you sip your favorite drink. It’s like you took yourself on a date…because you did. It’s important. Make time for yourself. If you set the stage properly for your spa time for yourself you will feel so properly pampered. Who doesn’t like feeling pampered?
4. Before you soak gather 1 tsp coconut oil and 1 tbs mayo. Combine them and run them through your hair. Put a Walmart bag on your hair wrapped on top of your hair. Then let it sit while you’re soaking. After 20 minutes take the bag off and wash the hair mask out. Your hair will feel amazing!
5. Once you’re done in the bath make sure you take the time to moisturize your body. Go ahead and paint your toes and fingers and remember how beautiful you are…on the inside and out!
Taking the Betty Crocker™ Sweet Reward bars into the bath with me made me feel like I was having a luxiourious indulgent bar. I purchased the Caramel Brownie and the Butterscotch Blondie Bar at my local Walmart. They’re great for taking in my purse when I’m out running my two elementary kids from place to place. We’re out and about 4 days a week right now. These bars help me from having to buy the kids a snack while I’m out! That saves me money! I found them in the cereal aisle and the granola bar aisle.
Check out how delicious these bars look! This is the butterscotch blondie Sweet Reward bar!
Which Betty Crocker™ Sweet Reward bar would you like to relax and indulge with? Caramel Brownie or Butterscotch Blondie?