If you’re searching for that special gift for a special tween in your life you know how hard that can be. I polled my tween and his friends to see what ideas I could come up with. Him and his friends (guys and girls) gave me their answers! Check them out below!
5 Must Have gift ideas for tweens
1. Minecraft Story mode for the big games (xbox, playstation, etc). The reason this is cool is because it’s setup like a tv show that you’re the star of. So you say what happens in your story and you tell the story where to go. Kids of all ages are going to go crazy for Minecraft Story mode. Anything minecraft is hot right now and you know it!
2. Gift cards are always popular for kids these day. It will help them take a friend to the movies or out to eat. They can get iTunes and get music or movies too.
3. Amazon kindle fire is a great addition to any tween’s list. They all seem to be wanting one right now and they cost less than they did last year. Right now they’re buy 5 get 1 free. That’d be a great way to go in with friends and save some money.
4. The Mortal Instruments book series is the next big series besides the Hunger Games and the Divergent series. So make sure you grab it for the tweens as a great reading gift.
5. I don’t know about you but my kids and I love to color! Why not get them one of the new adult coloring books. This adult coloring book is on animals. My kids would love that!
Do you have any other good ideas that tweens would like? Share them with me in a comment so we can all learn what the tweens want this year!