Last week my dear husband and myself took a lovely 5 day 4 night vacation to Turks and Caicos where we partnered with Beaches Resorts. We had such a fabulous time and looked at it as a second honeymoon. We had a honeymoon when we first got married 22 years ago. But my mom and grandma went with us on our cruise. So this was just him and me! It was the first vacation in a long time that we took time just for ourselves. We had a great time and took it easy.
So here’s 7 Reasons you must vacation at Turks and Caicos
1. The beaches are amazing. They’re unbelievably crystal clear with a blue-green cast to them. The water is just gorgeous at Beaches Resorts. The waiters come to the beach and take your drink orders and deliver there! Big sigh!
2. The food is delicious. There are 16 restaurants at the resort. We had French food, Italian, English, Japanese, Pizza, Caribbean and of course normal American too. We loved the pizza stand outside one of the pools. Their pizzas were so yummy baked in a brick oven. You trip over restaurants simply going to the beach.
This is the English fish and chips meal and I loved it!
3. All the drinks you can drink! One reason I loved Beaches Resorts Turks and Caicos is the all you can eat and drink. You do not worry about a single charge! Once it’s paid for you eat and drink to your heart’s content! We loved the swim up bars, the waiters at the beach and the drinks in the restaurants. It was all delicious and amazing.
We only had a drink or two here per day I swear…(my fingers may be crossed behind my back).
We had lots of soup with water croutons! Or did we?
4. We loved the ability to do many different activities. We could learn to sail and take sailing lessons. We can swim at the pool or the beach. We could use the water trikes, canoes or even go wind surfing. There’s snorkeling, diving, visiting Iguana Island, karoake and even water cruises. You will not run out of fun activities!
5. We loved our room and all the different villas were so beautiful there. We stayed in the Caribbean Village and it was stunning. The views from the tops of the buildings are amazing.
6. Or you could do like us and simply enjoy the quiet and solitude of being together and alone without the kids. We enjoyed our second honeymoon. Props to my mom for keeping the kids I know that wasn’t an easy task. 😛 We saw two weddings take place while we were there so it’s definitely a popular wedding destination.
7.They take care of the kids! They had fun and exciting activities for the kids while we were there. They offered a kids club (included in the price) where the kids had fun activities to do with supervision. They even took them to the beach and played with them. They have Sesame Street characters that show up and do things with the kids. It wa so fun to watch! They had an XBox lounge for teens and tweens and a lounge for them to play games, pool, etc. There was a water park where the kids could get lost and play for hours. The kids could play the day away and enjoy every second as much as the adults. We even learned reggae dancing and did a water aerobics class. And we loved every second being there and will be sure to go back soon. Thank you Beaches resorts for letting us leave our cares behind!
And a few more pics of us enjoying our favorite parts the pools! There were 4 or 5 close to our room so we had our choice of where we swam, relaxed and sunned!
With Beaches Resorts being all-inclusive why wouldn’t you want to go? Go on and make your reservations. What are you waiting for? There’s no tipping allowed and tons of things to do that are included in the price of staying there. You could leave your money at home and simply enjoy your stay. But you might want to bring your money, in case you’re like me! We forgot our sunscreen and the airplane lost our luggage so we had to wait a day to get that back and brush our teeth! But outside of souvenirs and checking bags to go home no money required is a great way to have a vacation if you ask me! Thank you Beaches resorts and social media on the sand.