Have you ever gotten on your own nerves. Boy I have. It’s no fun. I know that there are ways to improve your mood and help you have a better day. Check out my Natrol 5-HTP 5 ways to improve your mood below!
1. Exercise: When you work out you release endorphins and they simply put make you happy. So next time you feel a bad mood coming on go on and work out. You’ll be thankful you did.
2. Grab your 5-HTP. After using Natrol’s melatonin I’m very excited about Natrol 5-HTP. It is a stress reliever. It’s a natural mood enhancer and relieves anxiety, depression, and it’s used as an appetite suppressant. That’s what I need on occassion. I love natural products like this. It’s like a meltaway. You place it under your tongue and it melts in your mouth. It has a nice sweet flavor and after about 30 minutes I already notice that I am beginning to feel better.
More about 5-HTP:
5-Hydroxytryptophan (commonly called 5-HTP) is an amino acid that participates in the synthesis of serotonin, the body’s chemical messenger that plays a key role in enhancing mood and controlling appetite. Look for Natrol 5-HTP which is extracted from the seeds of the African griffonia simplicifolia plant.
A balanced level of serotonin allows you to maintain a healthier, more positive outlook; Not all 5-HTP products are created equal
Stress, an amino acid that participates in the synthesis of serotonin; The body’s chemical messenger that plays a key role in enhancing mood and controlling appetite.
Natrol 5-HTP fast dissolve has all natural wild berry flavor and sweeteners and can be taken with or without water.
Even just one or two tablets a day can help you get on the road to more relaxation, calmness, and greater appetite control.
All natural wild berry flavor and sweeteners taken with or without water can help you get on the road to more relaxation calmness and greater appetite control; Dissolve up to 30 times faster than other tablets and capsules.
3. Stay away from caffeine and sugar when you’re trying to improve your mood. They will both improve it for a short period of time but then you can crash and then you’ll feel worse.
4. Have a protein filled snack. Enjoy something as simple as nuts, cheese or fruit. Something as simple as a piece of fruit and protein can improve your mood because you’re no longer hungry.
5. Reframe your thoughts. If you’re stuck thinking negatively try to think on the bright side. Think about all the positives that could come from your dilemma. Or just think of something that makes you happy and takes you away from the problem your facing.
When you combine these five tips you should come out of this feeling more even keeled and knowing you can get through this day.
This post was created in partnership with Mom Buzz Media. All views and opinions expressed above are my own.
If you’re feeling sad and lonely always contact your doctor. Let them decide the treatment for you! This is not medical advice but merely a way to boost your thinking and feel better in the moment.