This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks and Pampers.
My friend Cyndi does an amazing job taking care of kids. She’s got a small home daycare and she goes through a lot of diapers in a day. She says Pampers are the only diapers she will use on a newborn. I think that says something about Pampers diapers when a daycare mom and grandma says they’re her go to diapers. You know she’s used all kind of diapers on those babies she keeps!
and now 5 Reasons why Pampers Premium Care diapers are the go to diaper!
1. One reason is because of the wetness indicator. It goes from back to front on the diaper letting you know no matter which way you look if baby is wet. It’s yellow when dry and blue when wet. So that way you waste less diapers which saves you money.
2. We love them because of the wetness channels that distribute the urine evenly from front to back so it all doesn’t pool in one place.
3. There’s no cartoon characters on the diaper which is great for those that don’t allow their kids to watch tv. Keeps it simple.
4. They’ve made the diaper more breathable which keeps air circulating around baby’s skin.
5. They’re hypoallergenic and help keep baby’s skin nice and dry for up to 12 hours (overnight).
We used these on Cyn’s grandbaby and she was all smiles while wearing them. Isn’t she the cutest? I think maybe we’ve spoiled this girl. But who couldn’t spoil her!
Wondering what comes in the Pampers Premium Care kit? You get a wipes carrying bag, a baby journal and two packs of diapers. Pampers Premium Care is available today at Walmart. So go get yours and let your baby experience dryness like never before.
Catch up with our sponsor!
Pampers on Twitter: @Pampers
Walmart on Twitter: @Walmart
Premium Care Diapers Purchase Page: http://www.walmart.com/PremiumCare
Get them where?