Tari L. is my winner and waiting for confirmation so she can be paid! Thanks for entering!
Try my Lemon Trifle 3 Ingredient Recipe
I went to Publix to pick up the new yogurt from Liberté® Méditerranée . I bought strawberry, lemon, coconut and french vanilla. I loved the coconut. It was so tasty with real chunks of coconut in there. My husband grabbed the strawberry before I could even get a picture of it. He ate his and said to buy it again…and often. He liked his strawberry as well as I liked my coconut. I decided to get fancy and make a trifle with it. So check out my Lemon Trifle Recipe it’s 3 ingredients and so easy to make.
It was so easy to make. Using just 3 ingredients. Check out the picture and then make your own with the recipe below!
Lemon Trifle 3 ingredient Recipe
Liberté® Méditerranée Yogurt Any flavor (I used lemon).
Crumble graham crackers and layer on the bottom. Add your favorite Liberté® Méditerranée yogurt (I did lemon), then another layer of crumbled grahams, another layer of yogurt. Layer like this until you reach the top. Then top with your favorite whipped topping. How simple was that to make? You can make this for your next family gathering and everyone will believe you slaved for hours to make this decadent treat.
Publix wants you to try the new Liberté® Méditerranée products and they have a great coupon for you. Go here to print out their Liberté® Méditerranée coupon! sponsored this $15 paypal giveaway. So enter below!
To win you only have to do one thing comment. If you’d like to do more that just increases your chances of winning. These all involve leaving separate comments. Of course you can leave me just one with all the info in it. But the more times you comment the better your chances of winning!
- Leave me a comment. Tell me – What is one flavor of Liberté® Méditerranée you want to keep available for your family? What is one snack that makes you nostalgic for your childhood, like a lemon trifle?
- The rest of these entries are optional. The optional comments give you a higher chance of winning.
- Leave me your email address for my newsletter (it goes out once a month) – leave me a new comment below telling me you signed up. (Make sure you confirm your subscription.)
- Leave me a comment on any other post that’s not a giveaway. Leave me the url of the post with the name of the post in a new comment.
- Follow me on instagram and like a post while you’re there. Leave me your instagram name in the comments.
- Follow me on youtube and give a post a thumbs up if you’d like! Leave me your youtube name in a comment.
- You can also follow me on Pinterest. Pin this post! Come back and leave me a comment with your Pinterest username.
— Dina Demarest (@dinade) April 15, 2015
- You can follow me on twitter and tweet about the contest. Leave me a comment with your twitterurl/name and then leave a new comment with the tweet.
Giveaway over 4/29/15 US Winner to be contacted by email and must respond within 48 hours. $15 Paypal is the prize and will be sent as soon as a verified winner has responded to email.