Fiesta Tacos Recipe is good for the whole family!
My family always loves taco night. We have it at least once a month and sometimes more. When I make tacos I do things a bit differently from the norm. I have a big family (well to me it is) of 5 (a teen and a tween and a hardworking husband). They eat a lot. So I have to make my meals stretch. Here’s how I stretch my meals. I add beans and a can of tomatoes and chilis to my tacos. The kids love it and eat it up. Check out my Fiesta Tacos recipe!
You need a pound of ground hamburger or ground turkey
half an onion diced
can of black beans rinsed
can of tomotoes and chilis
ground cumin and chili powder
crunchy taco shells from Old El Paso
3 Avocados from Mexico for amazing quacamole
Cook the onion until it’s translucent. Add the hamburger and cook until no pink is seen anywhere. Add 1.5 tsp of cumin and 2 tsp of chili powder. Mix. Add in Black beans and tomatoes and chili’s. Stir together. Until warmed through. Cook shells and let the kids make their own tacos.
We love taco night. I always make a huge thing of guacamole and it’s gone that night. These are my daughter’s tacos and she just didn’t want any guac on her Fiesta Tacos this night. Which is unusual. I think she was getting sick. You guys know how that is.
You should try Old El Paso’s dinner kits. They make Taco night fun when you pair it with some yummy Avocado’s from Mexico! Avocado’s are the perfect compliment to a taco night. Check out this great coupon to save even further on Old El Paso products.
Make sure to run in Publix and check out their specials on 4/30 – 5/5/2015. This store always has the best deals. And visit Ready Plan Save for your coupon on Old El Paso products.
Giveaway Time for $10 paypal!
Publix wants you to have $10 paypal for shopping with. Here’s how you can win! Go to http://www.oldelpaso.com/ and http://www.avocadosfrommexico.com/ get your coupons and then check out the Old El Paso and Avocados from Mexico stories, see all the products, and recipes. Then come back to my blog and comment here with what you think of these new products, and what recipes you would like to try! Your first entry to this giveaway is leaving a comment. The only mandatory entry is the blog comment on what recipe you’d like to try from the websites above. The rest are optional.
- The rest of these entries are optional. The optional comments give you a higher chance of winning.
- Leave me your email address for my newsletter (it goes out once a month) – leave me a new comment below telling me you signed up. (Make sure you confirm your subscription. Sign up is at the very top of the page)
- Leave me a comment on any other post that’s not a giveaway. Leave me the url of the post with the name of the post in a new comment.
- Follow me on instagram and like a post while you’re there. Leave me your instagram name in the comments.
- Follow me on youtube and give a post a thumbs up if you’d like! Leave me your youtube name in a comment.
- You can also follow me on Pinterest. Pin this post! Come back and leave me a comment with your Pinterest username.
— Dina Demarest (@dinade) April 24, 2015
- You can follow me on twitter and tweet about the contest. Leave me a comment with your twitter url/name and then leave a new comment with the tweet.
Giveaway over 5/07/15 US Winner to be contacted by email and must respond within 48 hours. $10 Paypal is the prize and will be sent as soon as a verified winner has responded to email.