Doritos Taco Bake Recipe
Looking for something easy and Delicious to make for dinner tonight? Well I have got you covered with my Doritos Taco Bake Recipe! My family loves a good taco night, but it can get boring to have the same set up every week, so I thought I would mix it up by turning taco night in to taco casserole night! My family gobbled this recipe up, there wasn’t even any left overs for leftover night! I love dinners that can be thrown together quickly, taste great, and that everyone will eat, and this Doritos Taco Bake Recipe is all of those things! Here’s how to make it:
You Will Need:
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 1 lb hamburger meat (you could also use ground turkey!)
- 1 packet taco seasonings
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded mexican cheese
- 1 bag nacho cheese doritos
1. Grab your casserole dish and preheat your oven to 350. Roll out your crescent dough and pinch the seams together to make the base for your bake.
2. Brown your hamburger meat, drain. Add your meat back to the skillet and pour in your tomato sauce and your taco seasoning packet, stir and let simmer for about 10 minutes.
3. Spoon your meat into your casserole dish on top of your dough. Mix in your sour cream.
4. Sprinkle your cheese on top of your mix. (are you hungry yet?)
5. Crush your bag of Doritos and sprinkle on top of your bake. Place your bake into the oven and cook for about 25 minutes on 350.
6. Slice and enjoy! My family loved this recipe and so did 1! Only 2 pans to wash, and no one said “Taco night again!?” So it was a win win in my book! You could shake up this recipe in SO many different ways! I think I’m going to try a cool ranch Doritos and chicken variation next week!