New Year’s Eve ideas for couples
New Year’s Eve is usually a night of parties, music, dancing and celebrating. When you are part of a couple, sometimes you want to do something different and a bit more special to celebrate the New Year with your significant other. Remember, you don’t have to follow traditions, you can start making your own.
Here are 8 New Year’s Eve ideas for couples.
1. Have a romantic night in, just the 2 of you. Plan a candlelit dinner, some romantic music, a bubble bath and some champagne.
2. Bring in the New Year someplace you have never been before. A fancy hotel, a quaint bed and or camping under the stars. Whatever tickles your fancy!
3. Have a couples only party, no singles allowed! Invite all of your coupled up friends and have a game night or wine tasting party.
4. Go out on your first date all over again. Recreate the date that started it all and go into the New Year remembering what it was like and falling in love all over again.
5. Make it a movie night and order dinner. There’s nothing like a movie marathon while you’re cuddling on the sofa. Don’t forget to watch the ball drop at midnight.
6. Do you and your love enjoy cooking? Make dinner together at home or make it a little more interesting and have a cooking competition like on the show Chopped. May the best chef win! Loser does the dishes.
7. Get all dressed up, serve appetizers and wine, blast the music and have a special party just for 2.
8.Forget partying, get a good night’s sleep and start the new year with a brand new adventure. Go hiking, take a bicycle ride to a secluded area, have a picnic if it’s not too cold. Spend the first day of the new year doing something that you have never done before but always wanted to try.
New Year’s Eve doesn’t have to be an expensive night of partying. You can do something special to celebrate with the one you love without breaking the bank or being surrounded by crowds of people. Use my list of 8 New Year’s Eve ideas for couples or get creative and come up with your own. Happy New Year!