I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Clearasil. I received product samples to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.
I have a teen, a tween and a 8 year old. We know all about acne at this point in my parenting career. We’ve done just about everything to try to improve it. We’ve found 5 Simple ways that will help improve acne in almost anyone.
1. Make sure they get enough sleep. Getting good sleep is so important for your body. Just like everything else even acne can improve with getting the right amount of sleep needed each and every night. For tweens the sweet spot is 9-10 hours of sleep. Help them by giving them a good bedtime routine to ensure they get into bed sooner.
2. Drink lots of water. Drinking water is a great way to flush out any toxins from your body and your skin. Try having your tween substitute water for the many sugary drinks that are ingested daily. Water is so good for your body. Encourage them to drink 8 glasses of water every day.
3. Wash your face twice a day. My son has been using Clearasil and washing his face twice a day. He had a few acne spots when we started. But once he began washing his face in the morning and at night it began to clear up. It worked like a charm.
4. Watch their diet and cut out the fatty greasy foods. Add in more salads and raw vegetables to their diet to ensure their acne flares are reduced.
5. Exercise your body! Make sure your teen and tween are getting plenty of exercise every day. Not only is it good for their mind and bodies it’s good for their acne.
When we started this process my son had started getting a few blemishes and lots of cute freckles. He used his Clearasil faithfully for 3 weeks and it’s improved and the blemishes are gone. He made use out of Hydra- Blast Oil-Free Face Wash. Clearasil® Daily Clear® Oil Free Daily Face Wash is dermatologist tested and helps reduce breakouts by up to 85% in just 4 weeks. The face wash is scientifically formulated with a moisturizing complex to leave your skin feeling soft and cared for. So you get clearer skin every day. My son is constantly on the go. Between karate, drama and his after school clubs he’s made time to wash his face twice a day for a total of 10 minutes time. If he can do it anyone can. I’m thankful that we were able to test out Clearasil and see how it reacted to my baby boy’s skin. He’s happier and more self confident and we are too. Make sure to check out our sponsors pages: