Zucchini Chips Recipe
When you plant a garden you eventually become inundated with zucchini. They take over your kitchen. Unless you find a way to use them up. I try to use them in different ways. Zucchini is a very versatile vegetable because they take on the flavor of whatever you cook it in. I’ve made zucchini cole slaw and so many other great dishes. But check out my zucchini chips recipe!
Want to try my zucchini chips recipe? Check it out and print it for later.
- 2 medium zucchinis sliced very thin (this is the only way that they crisp up)
- 1/8 c bread crumbs
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- After slicing zucchinis lay out on parchment paper on cookie sheet. Mix seasoning and bread crumbs together and sprinkle over zucchini slices. Cook and serve immediately.
This month Tammy from Creative K Kids, Dina from My UN-Entitled Life, and Anna from Family Living on a Budget are running this party on their blogs!
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party!
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.