Who knew I had been baking potatoes wrong? Just kidding I found this new way to bake them and it makes them so tasty and fun. Check out my recipe below and print it out and bake them yourself this way.
Fun Baked Potatoes
A fun way to bake potatoes
Write a review
- olive oil
- garlic powder
- Wash potatoes.
- Make slices into all potatoes about 10 per potato to make them thin enough
- add olive oil
- garlic powder all to taste and bake at 425* for 45 minutes. Test for doneness. Add more or less time depending on your oven.
- Eat and enjoy.
My UN-Entitled Life https://www.myunentitledlife.com/
This month Tammy from Creative K Kids, Dina from My UN-Entitled Life, and Anna from Family Living on a Budget are running this party on their blogs!
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party!
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.