During the Summer season we love a pasta salad. It’s my go to meal when I forget to set anything out for dinner. Well, that and bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwiches, they are so yummy too! So I made this pasta salad dish to share with you. It was so simple and so easy to make. I dare say it’s even as easy as a box mix! You won’t regret making this one.
Pasta Salad Recipe
Check out and make the pasta salad recipe below!
- 1 bag egg noodles
- 1 carrot chopped
- 5 cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 cut up zucchini quartered
- 1 turkey sausage (polish, summer, etc)
- Cook noodles according to package direction. Cut sausage in half and cook with noodles. Drain noodles and let cool. Add all vegetables and toss. Add salad dressing of choice after you're tossed the salad. Add as little or as much.
We add the select dressing to the pasta salad after we all get our own bowl. That keeps it original to the person who made their own pasta salad. The reason we started doing this was because the pasta salad just soaked up the dressing and you couldn’t taste it. If you wait and add the dressing right before you eat it you are saving a lot of calories and fat. And you get that nice bite of taste. How do you make your pasta salad?
This month, Dina from My UN-Entitled Life and Keitha from The Bajan Texan are running this party on their blogs!
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party!
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.