How to make foam soap for pennies!
If you’re not making your own foam soap you will be after seeing this. I make our foam soap and it costs me pennies. I have had that huge bottle of refill soap for over 4 months and that little bit of it that’s gone is all we’ve used. Here’s how you do it.
First make sure you have one or two empty foam soap dispensers? When your bottles are empty take them to your refill bottle. Then fill up the bottle about 1/8 of the way with soap. Like above. Add water until about 1/2 inch from the top. Put the top on and turn upside down a few times to mix water and soap. Put in bathroom and use! Voila. Now save those pennies for something more fun…like vacation.
Have you ever made your own soap of any kind before? How’d it turn out?
Now enter our Creative K Tasty Tuesday Link up!
This month, Dina from My UN-Entitled Life and Keitha from The Bajan Texan are running this party on their blogs!
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party!
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.