Giving a makeover to your living room
Living room is one of the most important areas in a house. Decorating, designing or updating it can be quite a hectic task and can also burn a hole in your pocket. So, we will make your task a tad simpler by offering some great tips which can be quite handy:
- Doing the walls: You have plenty to do when it comes to walls. It is not a good idea to leave the walls bare. Perhaps, you can put some frames on the wall or decorating them with silver trays is also a good idea for a richer look. If your budget is lower, then you can simply opt for paper with beautiful geometric designs to suit your living room.
- Flowers: This is a tip which will work for any room. You can bring in fresh flowers and put them in a beautiful vase. Vibrant colors will not only make your room look fresh but also inviting.
- Doing the table: If you think the corner table is empty and you have nothing to put on display, then you can simply place some magazines and books in a neat stack. This is best suited for those who would want to add a touch of sophistication to the room. However, make sure that you do not clutter the table with unnecessary pieces.
- Adding contrasts: If you have chosen a lighter creamy texture for your walls, then you can add contrasting elements to enhance the beauty of the room. You can embrace bold prints for the sofa elements like cushions.
- Make it ostensibly bigger: If you are worried about the lack of space in the room, then you can add transparent tables to give a larger appearance to the room. Keep it uncluttered so that your purpose is fulfilled.
- Doing the floor: Choose the color of rugs in such a way that they harmonize with your room. You can opt for lighter shades if you have a compact room and if you wish to make the room appear bigger. You can also shop for patterned rugs to do away with the conventional look.
So once you have decided to give a makeover to your room, you can check this out – www.frugaa.com to bag great deals on home décor items. These tips can help you do your living room easily and without worrying for the budget.