Frozen Pink Salad Recipe is simple and good.
My grandma left us over 11 years ago. We all still miss her. I still have lots of her recipes that I make frequently. It makes it feel like she’s still with us. I made her pink salad the other day and this salad is always a hit with my family. It’s sweet and frozen and so yummy. You will be making this again and again. I get asked repeatedly to bring this to church potlucks and friend’s houses.
Frozen Pink Salad Recipe
- one can sweetened condensed milk
- one can crushed pineapple
- one can cherry pie filling
- one cup of small marshmallows, drained
- some people put in one can of mandarin oranges (I do if I have it)
- one tub of whipped topping
- Mix everything together except the whipped topping and mix it together well. Add the whipped topping and fold it in just until you can't see anymore white. Then you can freeze it in muffin tins or cupcake liners. So you can pull one out at a time and eat it. Yummy.
So make the frozen pink salad recipe and tell me what you think.
This is a rich decadent salad that your family will request time and again. Mine still love it to this day. Make it and let me know what you think. Do you have a favorite salad recipe similar to this or like a champagne salad? Share it with me in a comment and I’ll make it for my family!