St. Patrick’s Day drinks for adults and kids
My kids love to drink fancy drinks. So I’ve started making them and sharing them with you. I also make an adult version for fun drinks for my husband and myself. It’s totally not helping my diet to be making and drinking these though. LOL Here’s some of the recipes I made for yummy St. Patrick’s Day drinks.
St. Patrick’s Day drink recipes for adults and kids
The first picture is a drink for kids.
- 4 oz lemon lime kool aid mixed up
- 4 oz sprite
- ice to taste
- strawberry for garnish
- Make lemon lime kool aid according to directions. Mix the other items in and stir. Add ice and garnish with a strawberry.
- orange juice (3 oz)
- lemon lime kool aid (2 oz) follow instructions on package
- Lemon Lime Soda (3 oz)
- Add all ingredients together, stir and garnish in a pretty glass. Your kids will love it!
St. Patrick’s drinks for adults
Fun new twists on different drinks! Remember to always drink responsibly!
- 1/2 oz bourbon
- 4 oz lemon lime kool aid (mixed according to package directions)
- 2 oz sprite
- Adjust your ingredients accordingly. I'm not a big drinker so I can't handle a lot of alcohol in my drinks (wuss I know! :D)
- orange juice
- lemon lime kool aid (made according to package directions)
- 1/2 oz vodka (adjust according to your taste remember I'm a wuss at drinking alcohol)
- 4 oz orange juice
- 4 oz lemon lime kool aid
- Stir add cucumber for garnish. Delish.