How to make Buffalo chicken alfredo recipe!
On Super Bowl Sunday I made this lovely buffalo chicken dip. It was so good. Well I actually made too much and was wondering what to do with all that leftover dip. I love to come up with yummy new recipes so this seemed like a lovely way to go. It helps that my family is in love with my lower fat alfredo sauce from scratch. Here’s how I made it.
And now my buffalo chicken alfredo recipe
- chicken (I used breast, you can use canned, off the bone, etc)
- buffalo wing sauce
- 2 cream cheese (I used low fat)
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 ranch dressing packet (dry)
- 1/4 cup milk (i used skim)
- put chicken, wing sauce, 1 cream cheese and ranch packet in crockpot and cook on low for 3 hours. Stirring after one hour. Cook pasta on stove. To a pan add 2 tbs butter and 1 block of low fat cream cheese and 1/4 cup milk. Cook until creamy. Add buffalo chicken from slow cooker and combine. Add on top of pasta and enjoy. To make it carb friendly you could add it to spaghetti squash noodles instead of pasta. I did this to use up leftovers but it would be yummy made fresh too!
Do you have a favorite recipe that you made to use up leftovers?
Leave me a comment and tell me your favorite use up leftovers recipe so I can share them with friends and family!
I love to use leftover ingredients to come up with new recipes. This was a huge hit with my family. Necessity is the mother of invention and I love when I can take my leftovers and come up with another recipe use for them without going back to the store. It seems I’m at the store about 3 times a week right now. I hope you enjoy my buffalo chicken alfredo pasta recipe!
Before you go make sure to check out my other slow cooker recipes or Super Bowl food ideas recipes! These will be great for dinner nights or potlucks! 50 Super Bowl decorations and recipes all in one place! Buffalo Chicken Dip slow cooker recipe idea, Sausage Ball Muffin Recipe, Buffalo Chicken Alfredo recipe , and bacon wrapped honey meatballs recipe.