When I get to cooking for Thanksgiving I always run out of room on the stove. So, why not cook some of your yummy sides in the crock pot or slow cooker. That will allow you to have a bit more space on your stove and you’ll still have one yummy side for your family dinner. Here’s some great slow cooker sides I rounded up off of Pinterest. Enjoy these recipes. Stop by the blog they’re hosted on and tell them thank you!
1. Slow Cooker All Day Garlic Mashed Potatoes This sounds so good!
2. Ham, Green Beans and Potatoes in the Slow Cooker
3. Cheesy Cauliflower for a croud this sounds so good! If I hadn’t already shopped for Thanksgiving I would totally be making this!
4. Tons of sides This one has rice, quinoa, corn casserole and so much more.
5. How to roast veggies in the slow cooker I plan on trying this one later for sure!
6. 6 hour green bean casserole
7. Loaded creamed corn casserole
8. Orange Sage Sweet Potatoes with bacon
9. Candied Yams oh my goodness!!
10. Lemon Green Beans with garlic
11. Slow Cooker herb and cranberry stuffing (must make this on Thanksgiving!)
12. Apricot Glazed Carrots oh my!
Try these and let me know what you think. I hope you and yours has a very happy Thanksgiving with your family and friends.
Leave a Reply