I’ve been racking my brain on what I should get my dear hubby for Father’s Day. I’ve come up with a few good ideas. I hope he likes at least the one I get him. What are the odds? Here’s what’s hot for men.
1. Give them a day to do their hobby. If it’s fishing buy the worms, crickets and kiss them good bye with a picnic of their favorite food and drink. Same for kayaking, biking, karate etc.
2. Get them a day at an event they have been wanting to participate in. For my hubby it would be a day with the next class up from getting your carry permit. I’m being real technical huh. I can’t remember the name of the class. A day on the shooting range would do him good.
3. If you can afford it give them and yourself a day at the spa. Let them experience a deep tissue massage, pedicure and a facial. I know it’s not for everyone. But it’s nice to be taken care of and pampered. Psst…and you could get one too.
4. Make them a mix cd with their favorite tunes and make all their favorite foods. Have the kids set the table and make a menu for dad.
5. Take him to a favorite game (our farm league is still having games!).
6. Paint your children’s hands and put it on a tee shirt with the saying “Hands down best dad around”. I did that one year many moons ago.
7. Take him to his favorite restaurant and give him the weekend off!
8. Find his favorite show on dvd and purchase it with a cool shirt that goes along with the show. You could definitely do that with Duck Dynasty among others. It would make him happy, happy, happy!
If you would love more Father’s Day printables check out my Father’s Day Word Search and Crossword Puzzle. 236 Father’s Day Ideas from Pinterest, 8 great Father’s Day Ideas and finally some sweet free Father’s Day Printable cards.
Don’t forget to check out my other Father’s Day projects and gift ideas!