I was given this African Shea Butter product as an item to review. My husband grabbed it up as soon as I received it in the mail. My dear hubby is a very hard worker. He works as an Acura tech and works hard all day. His hands pay the price for it. He has rough hands with callouses. You could tell a difference in 2 days. His red raw hands began to soften and heal. The healing is the most important part. The redness was beginning to recede and his hands were looking so much better. Here’s some info about the product.
- Highly moisturizing and beneficial for Hair & Skin health and beauty
- Grade A – Guaranteed
- Fair Trade, Sustainable Farming Made
- Raw & Unprocessed
- 100% Pure, Natural & Organic
- Highest Quality – Guaranteed
- Imported from Ghana, Africa
- To Learn More about Shea Butter – Click Here for our Complete Guide
I like to always be fair in my reviews. I do love this product. However the color was very off putting to me. Then I found out about it being raw and unprocessed, organic and natural, fair trade and sustainably made. Suddenly, the color didn’t seem to really matter any more. The product is unrefined and wonderful.
If you have a hard working set of hands in your family you need to check out Cleopatra’s African Shea Butter!