Here’s a list of the top 10 items in my kitchen, in no particular order.
1. Microplaner These are hand held graters and they get used 3-5x a week at my house. I just made a grilled cheese sandwich and grated my cheese first. I love this item.
2. Crockpot My crockpot is used 1-2x a week and it makes my life so much easier. My crockpot is 9 years old and going strong!
3. Glass pyrex measuring cups I love these for measuring liquid. I use a separate set of plastic cups for measuring dry goods.
4. Glass pitcher I use a glass pitcher to steep my tea in. I am from the south and we love our sweet tea!
5. Computer~ Say what? Yep, no mistake. I love my computer in the kitchen because that’s where all my new recipes hide.
6. Hand Held Mixer I have a kitchen aid but there are things you can not do with a kitchen aid. You can’t whip fluffy icing in the stand up mixer. But the hand held one does an amazing job of whipping anything!
7. Kitchenaid Mixer I do absolutely love my kitchenaid as well. For mixing together my baking or for making bread. It’s awesome!
8. Food Processor As someone who makes her own salsa, hummus, guacamole (see a trend here? ) I must have a good food processor. It also makes awesome pesto and gets my fruit ready for jam.
9. These new bpa free cups with a straw and a lid. have you seen them? I have like 7 of them now and could use a few more. They are awesome for those of us with older kids who will not use a sippy cup anymore. They are my favorite cups. See pic below.
10. Plastic storage bags These are so versatile in my kitchen. I use them to freeze flour, yeast, fruit and any thing else I can think of. I don’t think I could run my kitchen without them.
What are the must haves in your kitchen? Not everyone’s will be the same as we don’t all cook the same way. 🙂 I love to hear what everyone else can’t live without. Tell me one thing you must have in your kitchen?