10 Family Friendly Activities to do in Nashville, TN

1. Adventure Science Museum~great place for kids, so many fun things to do here.

2. Nashville Zoo at Grassmere~animals a bit quieter and slower in summer but still a must see.

3. Wave pool~fun for all!

4. Discovery Children’s Museum~more fun for the preschool set but school agers would enjoy as well.

5. Sam Davis Home~see how they lived during the time of the civil war and why Sam Davis was a hero!

6. Andrew Jackson’s home~The president’s home…find out why he is known as Old Hickory.

7. Ryman Auditorium/Grand Ole Opry~great music and well self explanatory.

8. Stones River Battlefield~lots of forts and explanations of things that happened during the civil war.

9. Nashville Shores~another water park and well it’s just soooo much fun for all!

10.Frist Center of the Arts~has great art masterpieces. A must see!

Anything I’ve left out to see and do here? Let me know!

I remembered one! We walked around downtown on Broadway this past weekend. I saw Elvis and a man sprayed in silver from head to toe. Never a dull moment! The melting pot, Hard Rock, and Laser Tag are all on 2nd Ave close to Broadway and fun places to eat and something fun to do. 🙂

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments

Speak Your Mind

1. Rebecca Bany says:

I've never been to Nashville. But now I want to! Thanks.

2. It's not just country music! I went downtown this past weekend and those that live here often laugh and say the only ones in cowboy hats are the tourists. lol it's a very family oriented city.

3. Hey Rebecca I've tried to comment on your blog but it continuously takes me back to blogger. Not sure what I'm doing wrong! I love that sugar free cake mix and frosting you found. YUM. Diabebes (daughter says) runs in my family.

4. Anonymous says:

Just started following you and I hope this comment works (it hasn't all day for me!)

Hi, I'm "Nay" from http://www.covertocoverandbetween.blogspot.com

5. It didn't work when I was doing this on someone else's either. I think google's a touch messed up today. 🙂

6. Veronica Lee says:

Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog!
    Have a nice day!

7. OneMommy says:

Saw I had a new Networked Blogs follower and came to check out your blog. What a beautiful family! From what I read the road getting there has been tough – but look at those beautiful kids! Thanks for the follow, and after looking around, I'm following you back!
    P.S. I love the list, if we survive the drive to Florida this year we might try Nashville next year!

8. Amanda Pickett says:

Thanks for the post, planning a trip in the fall!
    Visiting from VoiceBoks 🙂
    Amanda

9. Yay, glad to help!

10. Lisa Ladrido says:

Great idea Dina! We just drove through Nashville once, would love to have had the time to stay and visit the city.

Following you from VoiceBoks!~Lisa
    I am all a twitter about life
    Find Me on Twitter

11. DebrasDollars says:

I'm from voiceBoks and I follow you now and like you on facebook. Thanks for posting things to do in Nashville. I went to the Grand Ole Opry and Opryland as a kid as well as the Spaghetti Factory and it was always so much fun to go. I hope you have a wonderful week!

~Debra