1. Adventure Science Museum~great place for kids, so many fun things to do here.
2. Nashville Zoo at Grassmere~animals a bit quieter and slower in summer but still a must see.
3. Wave pool~fun for all!
4. Discovery Children’s Museum~more fun for the preschool set but school agers would enjoy as well.
5. Sam Davis Home~see how they lived during the time of the civil war and why Sam Davis was a hero!
6. Andrew Jackson’s home~The president’s home…find out why he is known as Old Hickory.
7. Ryman Auditorium/Grand Ole Opry~great music and well self explanatory.
8. Stones River Battlefield~lots of forts and explanations of things that happened during the civil war.
9. Nashville Shores~another water park and well it’s just soooo much fun for all!
10.Frist Center of the Arts~has great art masterpieces. A must see!
Anything I’ve left out to see and do here? Let me know!
I remembered one! We walked around downtown on Broadway this past weekend. I saw Elvis and a man sprayed in silver from head to toe. Never a dull moment! The melting pot, Hard Rock, and Laser Tag are all on 2nd Ave close to Broadway and fun places to eat and something fun to do. 🙂