I have to say, I love my new job. I love working and trying to help the students. There are some bene “fits” as my hubby calls them to working at home.
1. the walk to work is never too cold or too hot ie…no snow to trudge through.
2. there is always food close by (although the vending machines suck)
3. I don’t have to pay a babysitter
4. my son ends up having to cook dinner if I don’t get it in the crockpot.
5. my dog and cat sit at my feet. 6. the view outside my window is nice.
7. facebook…nuff said.
8. nice to show up to work in either running pants or pj’s.
9. the ride into work is nice and I don’t have to warm up the car *no gas used!*.
10. i don’t have to plan for my lunch. 🙂
Now the not so glamorous side to working at home.
1. I see my office every time I walk into the kitchen.
2. there are no vending machines.
3. I don’t have a sitter so the fighting and constant need for food is always here yelling at me.
4. I never know how dinner will turn out (altho my 14 year old isn’t a bad cook!)
5. my dog and cat either want to eat or go in and out while I’m working.
6. I see all the stuff I need to get rid of on my deck.
8. showing up in pj’s not a great idea but oh so comfy and tempting.
9. tons of things here to distract me!
10. I have to eat food out of my fridge and there are no coworkers to go out to eat with!
All in all I love my new job and am thankful every day that I have it. There are no snow days but I will get a paycheck, so as my friend Danny G. says…it’s all good! Have a great day everyone. 😛