10 Homemade Gift Ideas Everyone Will Love
The holidays will be here before we even know it! And I don’t know about you, but I love giving gifts way more than receiving them. I also love making homemade gifts for my friends and family. I thought I would make a list of the top 10 homemade gift ideas that I have found from some of my blogging buddies. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
1. Mason Jar Hot Chocolate Mix– This is a great and simple gift to make for anyone that loves a nice cup of hot chocolate on a cold winters night!
2. DIY Nail Polish Marbled Mug– You can make these in any color combination you can think of, and they are always one of a kind every time you make them!
3. Homemade Green Tea Bath Bombs– Bath bombs are all the rage right now, and it’s so easy to make them yourself.
4. Homemade Lotion Bars– I always have a lotion bar in my purse for when my hands get dry. So I know this would be a great gift idea!
5. Easy Candied Pecans– One of my all time favorite treats during the holidays is candied pecans. They are easy to make and would make a great gift for the sweet lover in your life.
6. DIY Tile Coasters– Easy and can be customized in so many different ways. Everyone needs somewhere to set their drinks right.
7. Personalized Lazy Susan– This is a great gift idea for a new couple, new homeowner, or those that spend time in their kitchen.
8. DIY Sweater Pillow– If you have a sweater that isn’t the correct size, or one you know another person would love, make it into a pillow for a special someone!
9. DIY Wood Block Photo Cube– This is a special gift that you can add custom photos too. And it’s way easier to do than you might think.
10. DIY Candy Bouquet– First, who doesn’t love candy? Second, this is a great gift to make that is inexpensive, thoughtful, and also happens to taste great!