There’s so many ways that music is good for the soul.
I received compensation from Recovery Unplugged for this sponsored post, any opinions expressed by me are honest and reflect my actual experience.
The right music can change your entire attitude about a day. It changes the way you feel and makes you enjoy that moment of time. But were you aware that music can help your mood. Did you know it can change it and for the better.
Here’s 5 ways music enhances your mood.
- Listening to upbeat music is one sure way to improve your mood. Just hearing happy music can make you happier. In the same respect if you’re listening to sad music it can make you feel sadder. So I say listen to the upbeat happy music.
- Listening to upbeat music will inspire you to get up and move more. The more upbeat the music the more I want to dance while I’m doing my laundry or sweeping my floors. The simple act of movement releases endorphins to give you a high from exercise. It’s the best kind of high to get!
- Listening to music can help your body heal. There’s been many studies done and people featured who came out of a coma from listening to their favorite song.
- Music brings back positive memories. I know I can listen to a song and it takes me right back to my middle school best friend’s room. Where we talked for hours about what was going to happen in our life and how. Thank you Tears for Fears Everybody Wants To Rule The World for giving me that memory.
- Music empowers you. It empowers you to finish the 5k. It empowers you to complete your drug rehab therapy. Music inspires you to complete the things that are left undone.
Why not put on some uplifting music and remember the reason to put one foot in front of the other today and everyday. Enjoy your day, enjoy your life, enjoy your music.