Who knew I had been baking potatoes wrong? Just kidding I found this new way to bake them and it makes them so tasty and fun. Check out my recipe below and print it out and bake them yourself this way.
- olive oil
- garlic powder
- Wash potatoes.
- Make slices into all potatoes about 10 per potato to make them thin enough
- add olive oil
- garlic powder all to taste and bake at 425* for 45 minutes. Test for doneness. Add more or less time depending on your oven.
- Eat and enjoy.
This month Tammy from Creative K Kids, Dina from My UN-Entitled Life, and Anna from Family Living on a Budget are running this party on their blogs!
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party!
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.