I love Shrimp Scampi!
This month I’m sharing fun and Tasty food all month long on Tuesdays with the Tasty Tuesdays link up. Today I wanted to share with you the super simple shrimp scampi recipe I made last week while on vacation. If you’re anything like me if you try to eat shrimp scampi out you will get sick. So sick you will be up walking the floor all night. Well this recipe takes care of that. You need very little butter to make this a tasty shrimp scampi recipe! So check it out below!
Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- garlic powder or one clove of garlic minced
- take tails off shrimp. Place three pats of butter in pan with half a tsp of garlic powder. Cook on medium heat until pink on both sides. Usually takes about five minutes. Flip over to cook both sides until done and make sure they get in the butter/garlic.
- Delish! Eat with rice and a salad. Too good to be this yummy! But it is.
This month, Dina from My UN-Entitled Life and Keitha from The Bajan Texan are running this party on their blogs!
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party!
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.