On a Budget? Get 6 Affordable Gift Ideas for Dad Under $25
Pleasing Dad doesn’t need to cost that much. At your favorite shop where you can find discount perfumes, body and bath care products, you can also get Dad a gift for Father’s Day for just under $25. In just a few weeks, the world will be celebrating Father’s Day, that’s why Beauty Encounter will help you come up with a present with these 6 affordable gift ideas for the first man in your life.
1. Cool Water by Davidoff for Men. One of the most classic scents you can ever find is Cool Water by Davidoff. If there’s a scent your Dad is familiar with, it’s got to be that signature blue bottle of Cool Water. The fresh scent combined with aqua captures the essence of the vast ocean. Whether he’s going out for a bike or attending a corporate meeting, this fragrance is his perfect companion (BE Price: $23.47).
2. Lancome Homme Active Smoothing After Shave Treatment. Shaving is men’s ultimate grooming forte. However, the years of practice doesn’t necessarily mean perfect smooth shave and softer facial hair. But with Lancome Homme Active Smoothing After Shave, your Dad will notice visibly minimal razor cuts as well as an easy shave (Clearance Price: $22.86).
3. Hugo by Hugo Boss for Men Shower Gel. For a cool Dad whose imagination and creativity lead to his family’s well-being, Hugo Boss shower gel for men is a perfect fit. Its crisp and clean scent will freshen up any man who’s been out making a living for his family. Surely, your Dad will get a good night sleep after showering in this very manly scent (BE Price: $16.44).
4. Gucci Pour Homme II by Gucci for Men All Over Shampoo. A sporty kind of Dad doesn’t live on the quiet side of life. He loves adventures and gives freedom to his children for them to experience a wider horizon. Because Dad himself has a personality of good nature, he deserves the best with Gucci Pour Home II All Over Shampoo. This combines cinnamon, violet leaves and tobacco leaves for an awesome adventurous lifestyle (BE Price: $18.80).
5. English Leather for Men Soap on a Rope. For Dads born in the 1950s and 1960s, they will recall their younger years when they smell the scent of English Leather soap. Not just an ordinary bar soap, this one comes with an attached rope. Easy to hang in the shower, English Leather is a mixture of tobacco and leather, with notes of moss, woods and citrus (BE Price: $14.06).
6. Tweezerman Deluxe Grooming Kit. Men’s grooming always has to do with facial hair and nails. Whether it’s for the beard, moustache, nose hairs or fingernails, Dad will love a Tweezerman kit for his everyday tweaking essentials. This kit includes four personal tools that can give precision cutting wherever he goes (BE Price: $25).
Take a pick for Dad. Remember to have any of these wrapped to make it more special. For the complete gift guide, visit Beauty Encounter’s Father’s Day gift guide page.