I’m going to start making small goals that are accomplishable before the month is out. For instance this month I’m going to focus on all things in my Kitchen. Here’s my goals for that room.
1. Get rid of clutter spots.
2. clean out the hutch and get rid of anything that has not been used in a year.
3. Clean out my silverware drawer and wipe it down.
Green Kitchen Goals
1. Cut down on trash by recycling more.
2. Taking my reusable bags into the store with me each and every time.
3. Make more items from scratch instead of buying prepackaged.
Weight Loss Goals and Challenges
1. Complete one challenge a month. This month I’m working on this exercise challenge and to make it better my hubby said he’d do it with me. We’ve done 3 days of this so far and it’s quick but my body is telling me I’ve worked out!
2. Lose 4 lbs this month…minimum!
3. Cut my carbs back.
Check out what my friends are doing!
Melissa is talking about thebenefits of a halogen oven on Melissa Say What.
Savannah is talking about her New Years Resolutions on The Simply Me Blog.
Sara at Sweet Silly Sara is ringing in her New Year’s Resolutions too.
Check out what my friends are up to and link up and tell us what your blog is up too.